Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for Assessment - Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School
About the team we are recruiting to
The governing body wishes to appoint a highly motivated and dedicated Assistant Headteacher, to take on responsibility for Assessment at Our Lady of the Assumption from September 2024. The successful candidate will also be expected to lead an area and phase within the school, dependent on experience.
The governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, inspirational teacher and leader who is:
• A dynamic leader, who is forward thinking, innovative and able to show experience of successful leadership and management
• A model of our distinctive Catholic mission and ethos
• An outstanding professional with high expectations of themselves and the pupils
• Committed to raising the attainment of all pupils
We can offer:
• A dedicated staff team, committed to delivering good outcomes for our children and themselves,
• A supportive Governing Body with a clear vision for the future of the school.
• Opportunities for collaboration, support and development through our local professional clusters.
• Children with a love of learning, who are well behaved and enthusiastic and excited by challenge.
This position is a full time, classroom teaching position with dedicated management time.
The interview process will comprise of a lesson observation, data task, presentation and interview.
Please download the application pack and return completed direct to the school – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 1st March 2024
Interview date: To be confirmed
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council