Assistant Headteacher - St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Head Teacher to join our happy and successful school. We are looking for an experienced teacher who demonstrates excellent classroom practice and has the ability to motivate and inspire others. This post will commence at the start of the summer term, or sooner if possible.
We are looking for someone who:
• is a practising Catholic or who can show commitment to the strong Catholic ethos of our school;
• has the vision, desire and drive to continue to improve standards;
• has excellent working knowledge of the curriculum;
• has English as a specialism, although this is negotiable and we will consider all areas of strength/experience;
• has the desire to further develop their leadership and management skills and understanding of working strategically;
• has flair, imagination, courage and boundless energy;
• is approachable and is a creative, talented, inspirational team player who leads by example to further develop our staff;
• is passionate that every child achieves their full potential and has the ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning;
• is able to develop and communicate a clear vision of how the school will achieve excellence and have the commitment and ability to see it through;
• is committed to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
We can offer:
• a hardworking, effective and supportive team of staff and Governing Body;
• a forward thinking and innovative senior leadership team;
• a dedicated, hardworking, supportive and stable staff team;
• continuous professional development;
• a happy, caring working environment which values work/life balance and actively promotes it;
• the most wonderful children.
Visits to the school are welcome and very much encouraged.
Closing Date: 25th November 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
How to Apply
If you are interested in this post – please download and complete an application form and return it together with any supporting information to school by hand, post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday 25th November at 6p.m.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted further, so if you have not heard from us by Friday 26th November 2021, your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council