Administrative Assistant Hollyfast Primary School
What is the job role?
Term time only plus 5 staff training days plus 2 weeks holiday cover
Monday - Friday
Hollyfast is a popular and friendly school with an excellent staff team, who work together closely and supportively. We wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic member of staff to join our effective administrative team. The post will commence from 1st January 2022.
We are looking for someone is:
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly, adaptable and approachable
- A calm individual who works well under pressure
- Someone who brings energy and humour to work
- Enthusiastic and committed to giving the best to every child
- We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and demonstrate excellent behaviour
- A strong and supportive community
- A strong, dedicated and motivated school team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Appointments can be made to visit the school by calling the school office on 02476332521 or email email@example.com. We do request morning visits if possible. You can also visit our school website, which should give you a sense of who we are and how we work. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 4pm Thursday 11th November 2021
Interview Date: Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 15th November 2021
Applications packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council