1-2-1 Teaching Assistant Level 3 - St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
1-2-1 Teaching Assistant Level 3
Fixed Term 31st August 2023
37 per week, 39 weeks per year
Grade 3 point 4-7 (£18,933 - £20,092 pro rata)
‘Hand in hand, We listen to God’s call, we learn from God’s word and we share God’s love through service’
We are a happy and good school, wishing to appoint an outstanding TA.
Applicants should be:
• a great team player
• have the ability to work independently, using a degree of initiative
• have high expectations of behaviour and endeavour,
• be aware of current curriculum requirements, contributing to assessment
• be able to contribute to the raising of standards in the school
• be committed to providing the best educational opportunities for all children
• be able to motivate and support children
• be committed to working with parents and the wider community
• be willing to be involved in the life of the school
• be a practicing Catholic or sympathetic to the ethos of the school
We can offer supportive induction, happy and well-mannered children, planned opportunities for continued professional development and friendly helpful staff.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Applications packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school – email@example.com
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council