1:1 SEND EYFS Key Worker - Coundon Primary School
Coundon Primary School is looking to appoint a 1:1 SEN Key Worker to support SEND children in school. A knowledge of autism and the EYFS Curriculum is essential as well as the ability to deliver specific interventions to small groups of children. The position is from 8.30am until 3.30pm each day, term time only plus training days.
What is the job role?
Coundon Primary School is looking for a 1:1 Key Worker who has a good knowledge of SEND and can deliver interventions to small groups as well as supporting a specific child.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Has knowledge of autism, speech and Language needs and physical needs
- Can deliver specific interventions in small groups out of class
- Can effectively work alongside an identified pupil within the classroom, building a supportive, positive relationship
- Can be responsible and work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Can deliver personal care
- Understands the importance of safeguarding, confidentiality and health and safety.
Closing Date - 9am Monday 26th February 2024
Interview Date - Wednesday 28th February 2024
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council