1 to 1 SEN Lunchtime Supervisor – Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
The Board of Directors are seeking to appoint a reliable hardworking and organised 1 to 1 SEN Lunchtime Supervisor to join the team at Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible to support one child with physical needs
- Be responsible for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break period, in accordance with the laid down procedures and practices of the school.
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and supplementary must be completed and are available to download on our website at www.romeromac.com and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade: Grade 1 (points 1-2, £3,044 - £3,105) paid pro rata
Hours: 7.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday 11:45am – 1:15pm, 38 weeks
Contract Type: Fixed Term contract for one year commencing September 2021
Closing Date: 9am Monday 21st June 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 21st June 2021
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Coventry City Council