Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - John Gulson Primary School
What is the job role?
UPPER KEY STAGE 2 CLASS TEACHER
MPS/UPS (ECTs are welcome to apply)
FULL-TIME / Permanent
Required September 2022
Are you looking to join an innovative school, on their amazing journey and make a real difference to children and their families? Are you passionate about your own career development? If so, then we would welcome your application!
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint a creative, innovative and forward-thinking experienced classroom practitioner to join our Key Stage 1 team. This role will be in UKS2. We are looking for someone who can deliver consistently high-quality lessons, demonstrates consistently good or outstanding teaching in a learning environment where children of all abilities achieve their potential.
• Be able to work creatively, with a proven track record of delivering good/ outstanding lessons;
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve;
• Promote and celebrate the talents and skills of all pupils;
• Ensure that mental health and well-being of all is central to your approach to teaching and learning.
We can offer:
• Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children;
• Friendly, supportive and motivated staff team who are committed to improvement;
• Positive working environment with a proactive commitment to staff wellbeing;
• A school on a journey of ongoing improvement and development;
• Full commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities where you can access NPQs or access funding towards qualifications such as a Masters Degree.
How to apply
Further details and application forms can be obtained below or by contacting Miss T Hine (School Business Manager) at email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be returned to Miss T Hine at the address above.
Tours of the school available on: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 3pm
CLOSING DATE: 4pm on Tuesday 24th May 2022
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
References: All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Coventry City Council