Teaching Assistant - St Patricks Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Teaching Assistant at St Patricks Catholic Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy.
We are looking forward to appointing a Teaching assistant to join our team to support our children's education. Support and professional development are second to none. All our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Hours: 35 hours a week, 39 weeks per year (Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm)
Contract Type: Fixed term until 31st August 2021 (subject to funding)
Start Date: September 2020
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application Forms and supplementary documents are available on our website at www.romeromac.com
Closing Date: 3rd August 2020 at 9am.
Interview Date: TBC
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Coventry City Council