Teaching Assistant Higher Level - Sherbourne Fields School
What is the job role?
Higher Level Teaching Assistant Required
This is an exciting and very rare opportunity to utilise a specialism in a school with an increasing population of pupils with a range of ASC. As an employee of Sherbourne Fields, you be part of an ‘Outstanding’ all aged specialist School where you will receive ongoing professional development opportunities and support within a unique environment.
We are looking to recruit a confident and professional Teaching Assistant ready to take the next step in their career. They will be creative, inspirational, enthusiastic and imaginative to support a broad range of students with a variety of additional needs including ASC across our school.
Only applicants with the following qualifications/experience will be considered for the post:
- Maths, English GCSE (A – C or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years Teaching Assistant experience within a Special Education setting
- Strong ICT skills
As part of your role you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a positive creative learning environment
- Work with committed, supportive and friendly colleagues
- Be supported with your training and staff development needs with plenty of opportunities for career development
- Deliver staff training both in school and beyond
- Work with supportive governors and parents
- Utilise our gym and health and wellbeing suite
35 hours per week term time only
Please download an application pack from the school website – www.sherbournefields.co.uk
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Unfortunately, due to the extremely high number of applications expected, we are unable to respond to each individual.
Closing date for applicants: Thursday 17th September 2020
Interviews date to be confirmed.
Sherbourne Fields is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Full enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this post.
Coventry City Council