Teaching Assistant - Early Years - Courthouse Green Primary School
What is the job role?
Permanent - Required January 2022
Grade 3 £18,933 - £20092 pa pro rata
36 1/4 hours per week
Term time only – 39 weeks
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant who can motivate and support children to achieve highly.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds an NVQ3 qualification or equivalent
- Has recent experience (of at least 12 months) of working with children in a school setting
- Is adaptable and creative
- Has the ability to make learning fun
- Is committed to giving the best to every child
- Can enthuse and inspire children
- Can make a significant contribution to the school
Please visit: www.wmjobs.co.uk for an application form and further details. To be considered for the post, your application must closely reflect how you meet the job description and person specification. Application forms should be typed and can be returned via e-mail to GreenR@courthousegreen.org
The closing date is: Friday 3rd December 2021 12.00 p.m.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council