Teaching Assistant - EYFS - Mount Nod Primary School
What is the job role?
Our school Governors are looking to appoint an experienced enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated Early Years Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working with children in EYFS
• Experience of intervention programmes / phonics / maths
• Effective communication and organisational skills
• Experience of working with children with a range of special needs
• Confidence in planning and working with small groups of children
Candidates will be required to hold a full and relevant Teaching Assistant qualification, NVQ 3 in Early Years and Childcare or equivalent Level 3 qualification.
35 hours per week term time only
Temporary to 31st August 2021
Applications packs are available to download from below and are returnable direct to the school at mailto:email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 24th August 2020
Interview date: Week commencing 31 August 2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council