Teacher of Social Sciences - Whitley Academy
What is the job role?
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire of which Whitley Academy is the most recently affiliated. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
At Whitley Academy we aim to build meaningful relationships based on trust and mutual respect. We are committed to supporting all staff and students to “be the best you can be”.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a motivated and flexible teacher to join a strong and enthusiastic team, where teachers are committed to delivering a high quality, lively and interesting curriculum to challenge and inspire all our students. The successful candidate will be required to teach Social Sciences : Sociology and Health & Social Care.
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students and staff.
- Resilient with a strong personal drive.
- Passionate about securing the most productive learning opportunities for students in school.
- Values driven, to “be the best you can be”.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed.
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations and aspirations for all of our students.
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace.
- Frequent opportunities to collaborate with teachers and support staff from the other schools in the MAT to develop and share best practice.
- A vibrant, modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to secure rapid sustained school improvement? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! We look forward to receiving your application.
Salary TMS. NQTs very welcome to apply.
Closing date: 21st January 2022 at 9am
Interview date: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
HR Department, Finham Park Multi Academy Trust, Torrington Avenue, Coventry CV4 9WT
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check
Coventry City Council