Support Worker and Teaching Assistant - Barr's Hill School
What is the job role?
Grade 4 (pro rata salary £17,528 - £20,537 per annum)
37 hours per week term time only plus 1 week (39 weeks)
The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
2. It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
3. No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a highly professional and competent individual to work directly with a Teacher of RE with visual impairment. You will provide appropriate support in all aspects of their work, including planning, preparation, the delivery of teaching and learning, classroom management and assessment.
You will be committed to the school’s aims; celebrating diversity, delivering quality and striving for success.
Relevant experience of working in an education context is preferred but not essential.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
• Supported professional development
• The Local Government Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Occupational Health Services
Closing date: midday on Thursday 8th September 2022
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the published closing date.
Interview date to be confirmed.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the school address marked for the attention of Suki Garchay, HR Manager.
Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Coventry City Council