Special Needs Teaching Assistants x 2 - Park Hill Primary School
What is the job role?
We are a happy, supportive and hard-working team striving to give the best possible learning opportunities that we can to the children of Park Hill. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant who can work with children who have additional needs and disabilities.
It is essential that the successful candidate has an understanding of Autistic Spectrum Condition, the associated sensory and communication needs and an understanding of tailored or personalised approaches which may be required as part of children’s support provision.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds an NVQ3 qualification or equivalent
- Has recent and relevant experience (of at least 12 months) of working with children in a school setting
- Is kind, loving and caring towards children
- Is committed to giving the best to every child
- Can make a significant contribution to the school
- Is an excellent communicator and willing to engage with and feed into SEND parent review meetings.
- Is happy and willing to undertake additional training to fulfil the requirements of the role.
35 hours per week
39 weeks term time only
Fixed term until 31st August 2023
By joining Park Hill Primary School, you will benefit from excellent school-based and network-wide CPD opportunities.
For further information, please visit: www.parkhill.coventry.sch.uk where application forms can be downloaded – alternatively please email: email@example.com to request an application pack.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 4th July 2022
Interview date: Thursday 7th July 2022
Park Hill is committed to safer recruitment and therefore the posts are subject to excellent written references and an enhanced DBS check.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Coventry City Council