School Site Services Officer - Sowe Valley Primary School
What is the job role?
Sowe Valley Primary School is looking to appoint a part – time Site Services Officer who will be responsible for the day to day function of the building. The postholder will work under the direction and instruction of the Headteacher and School Business Manager to provide routine cleaning and/or caretaking tasks and to support the effective operation of the school.
The role includes:
- Security and Safety
- General Maintenance and Cleaning
- Opening and Closing of the School Site
- Key Holder
- Health and Safety
- Minor Repairs and Upkeep
- Support to School
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, fit, reliable and committed
- Have a good level of DIY and maintenance skills
- Be energetic and flexible
- Be able to work as part of the team
- Have previous experience of a similar role which would be ideal
- Be prepared to take annual leave during the school holiday period
20 hours per week, split shift
For an informal visit please contact the school on 02476 456063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: 4th December 2020 by 3pm
Interview date: 8th December 2020
Sowe Valley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Coventry City Council