School Business Manager - Stivichall Primary School
What is the job role?
Full time, possibility for 4 days a week.
TTO plus Training Days + 2 weeks (41 weeks)
‘Learning at Stivichall is a passport for life’
Stivichall Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2021) with many aspects of outstanding provision. Our team is united in securing and maintaining high standards of education with children at the centre of our ethos and vision. Stivichall Primary School is a vibrant, happy and successful school.
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint a passionate, forward thinking School Business Manager to work within a strong leadership team to build on the school’s successes and move it forward in its next phase of development.
We are looking for someone who:
• is willing to play a full and active part in the life of the school
• is resilient under pressure with a high level of commitment
• will present a warm, friendly and approachable manner as the face of the school
• has administrative experience in a management capacity, including responsibility for human resource matters
• has proven experience in finance including the development, management and operation of financial management systems
• has knowledge of premises management, health and safety and contracts legislation
• has staff management skills including leadership, motivation, deployment and management of staff and their workload, including planning, prioritising and delegating
• has excellent verbal and written communication skills
We can offer you:
• a Headteacher and leadership team with an inspiring vision and energy
• a committed and effective Office team and Premises team
• children who are eager to learn and well behaved
• friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
• supportive governors who are committed to continuing professional development
• a warm and welcoming
Visits to the school are encouraged to appreciate the scope and nature of the role.
Please use the attached application form and return to: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 30th November 2022
Stivichall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council