School Business Manager - Stivichall Primary School
What is the job role?
‘Learning at Stivichall is a passport for life'
Stivichall Primary School is a vibrant, happy and successful school. The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint a passionate, forward thinking School Business Manager to work within a strong leadership team to build on the school’s successes and move it forward in its next phase of development.
We are looking for someone who:
- is willing to play a full and active part in the life of the school
- is resilient under pressure with a high level of commitment
- will present a warm, friendly and approachable manner as the face of the school
- has administrative experience in a management capacity, including responsibility for human resource matters
- has proven experience in finance including the development, management and operation of financial management systems (SIMS)
- has knowledge of premises management, health and safety and contracts legislation
- has staff management skills including leadership, motivation, deployment and management of staff and their workload, including planning, prioritising and delegating
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills
We can offer you:
- a Headteacher and leadership team with an inspiring vision and energy
- children who are eager to learn and well behaved
- friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- a place where you can thrive and grow
- supportive Governors who are committed to continuing professional development
- a rapidly improving school with the capacity to be outstanding
Applications packs are available to download below. Application forms are returnable direct to the school by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 3rd September 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 9th September 2021 (TBC)
For further information about our school please visit our website www.stivichallprimary.org
Stivichall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Coventry City Council