School Business Manager - St Osburg's Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
The Governors of St Osburg’s Catholic School are seeking to appoint a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic School Business Manager to join our friendly, hardworking team.
We can offer:
- A warm and friendly one-form entry school with supportive governors, staff and parents.
- A committed team of highly motivated, skilled staff who want the very best for our school community.
- A commitment to inclusive practice.
- A convenient location on the edge of the city centre.
The successful candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic team player and leader.
- A proactive, efficient, highly organised and committed individual with effective written and oral communication skills and an eye for detail.
- A positive professional who is able to develop effective working relationships within the school community, our network cluster of schools, working partners and other agencies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, HR and premises maintenance and will take a lead role in Health & Safety and Safeguarding. They will also be responsible for the day to day operation of our busy school office. The Business Manager will work closely with the Head Teacher and Governors to support them in setting and meeting strategic objectives.
Term Time Only (+ 2 additional weeks)
Full time (37 hrs)
(Part-time may be considered for a suitable candidate)
Required for October 2020
Key Requirements: Level 4 Diploma SBM (formerly CSBM) or equivalent degree level qualification. He or she must be able to demonstrate significant successful experience of school finance and resource management. Experience of SIMS/FMS/Microsoft Office is required.
- St Osburg’s School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (& subsequent changes).
- Applications will only be accepted on the CES application form.
- If shortlisted, two references will be required, one of which will be from your current employer.
- Evidence of Right to Work will be required at interview stage.
- We confirm our commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work.
Application forms available to download below (only the CES Application form will be accepted).
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 5th October 2020
Please send applications and documents to Mrs Nicola Rynott (Headteacher) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisting will be completed by 6pm on Wednesday 7th October, successful candidates will be notified.
Coventry City Council