Office Manager - St John Vianney Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
The Governors are seeking to appoint a dedicated and committed Office Manager to join our friendly, successful primary school. We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual with financial experience who will see this role as a way to build on their knowledge and develop further.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Has a positive outlook and is keen to find solutions to problems
- Has good organisational skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is a strong team player who is able to form excellent; relationships with staff, parents and children
- Will make a significant contribution to the school
- Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
- Can maintain confidentiality
The school can offer you:
- A happy and caring work atmosphere, enhanced by our strong Catholic ethos
- A school whereby everybody matters
- An opportunity to join a highly effective and hardworking team who are committed to the school and the children who come here
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
- A committed and effective Governing Body, parents and family members who are ambitious for their children and supportive of the good work of the school
37 hours per week
Term time only, plus training days and 2 weeks of summer holiday
Required for September 2020
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school at email@example.com. Applications must be made using the correct CES application form. Details are also available on the school website www.sjv.coventry.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 28th August 2020
Interview date: Week beginning 7th September 2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council