Nursery Teacher - Manor Park Primary School
What is the job role?
We are a large and successful three form entry school in the south of the city.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and passionate Early Years teacher to join our large and inspirational nursery team in our 220-place nursery. The nursery is organised into two age groups, with the teacher taking responsibility for the pre-school children (78 place).
Children join our nursery on a part time or full-time basis from the age of 2 years and stay with us until they transfer to reception. Our EYFS non-class based assistant headteacher takes overall leadership responsibility for the leadership of EYFS in school, with the nursery teacher taking a leading role in shaping and delivering the nursery curriculum for our pre-school nursery children, alongside a large team of professionals.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An outstanding, experienced and highly motivated Early Years teacher who is committed to providing children with excellent and exciting opportunities for learning and development as they start school
- Able to work as part of a large team and demonstrate the personal skills and qualities required to form positive relationships with parents and carers
We will offer you:
- An excellent and well-resourced learning environment
- The opportunity to work within a team of supportive professionals
- A wide range of CPD opportunities
- The chance to be involved in shaping and leading the on-going development of Early Years education within the school, including our outstanding extended nursery provision
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate recent experience of working within an EYFS setting and the personal skills and qualities required for this exciting teaching position.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed w/b April 19th and can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher
Application packs are available from and returnable to the school
Closing date: 25/4/21
Interviews will be held on 30/04/21
Applications are warmly welcomed for this post from experienced teachers. It is not suitable for NQT’s due to the responsibility and experience needed for this position.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Coventry City Council