Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant - Hollyfast Primary School
What is the job role?
We are a happy and successful primary school, wishing to appoint a caring, hardworking and enthusiastic member of staff to join our school to cover lunchtime provision. The post will commence as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone is:
• A great team player with good interpersonal skills
• Adaptable and capable
• Someone who brings energy and humour to work
• Enthusiastic and committed to giving the best to every child
We can offer you:
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and demonstrate excellent behaviour
• Supportive and caring parents
• A strong, dedicated and motivated school team
• Excellent professional development opportunities
We are sorry we cannot arrange visits to the school during the school day due to the current Covid-19 situation but appointments can be made to visit between 3:30pm – 4:30pm. We would like to invite you to visit our school website which should give you a sense of who we are and how we work. We look forward to hearing from you.
Work pattern: 6 1/4 hours per week + additional hours when required, term time only plus 5 staff training days, temporary to 31.08.22
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: 4pm Thursday 27th January 2022
Interview date: Interviews will take place week beginning 31st January 2022
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council