Lunchtime Supervisor - St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
Hours: 7.45 hours per week, 38 weeks per year - Monday – Friday 11.30am – 1.15pm
Contract Type: Fixed Term. 19th April 21 until 21st July 2021
The Board of Directors are seeking to appoint a reliable hardworking and organised Lunchtime Supervisor to join the team, on a fixed term basis, at St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School.
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
• Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break period, in accordance with the laid down procedures and practices of the school.
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and supplementary must be completed and are available to download on our website at http://www.romeromac.com and should be submitted to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am 15th March 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Coventry City Council