Lunchtime Supervisor - St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
Fixed Term until the end of the academic year with the potential to become permanent
8.75 hours per week
39 weeks per year
Grade 1 point 2 (£18,198 pro rata)
‘Hand in hand, We listen to God’s call, we learn from God’s word and we share God’s love through service’
We are a happy and good school, wishing to appoint a lunchtime supervisor.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break period, in accordance with the laid down procedures and practices of the school
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Our successful candidate will receive:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful children and a happy school community
• A school deeply committed to an ethos focused on success for all
• A school committed to nurturing, supporting and developing all staff
• A welcoming school community
• Professional development opportunities
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment .
Closing date: 28.09.22
Interview date: 05.10.22
Applications packs are available to download from www.wmjobs.co.uk and are returnable direct to the school – email@example.com
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council