Lunchtime Supervisor - Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
The Local Academy Committee wish to appoint a reliable, hardworking and organized Lunchtime Supervisor.
Grade: Grade 1 (point 1 – 2, £17,842 - £18,198)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 7.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 11:45am – 1:15pm
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break period, in accordance with the laid down procedures and practices of the school.
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Application forms are available to download from http://www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 21st September 2020 9am
Interview Date: w/c 21st September 2020
Application forms should be returned to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coventry City Council