Learning Support Assistant - Courthouse Green Primary School
What is the job role?
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant who can motivate and support children to achieve highly.
We are looking for someone who:
• Holds an NVQ3 qualification or equivalent
• Has recent experience (of at least 12 months) of working with children in a school setting
• Is adaptable and creative
• Has the ability to make learning fun
• Is committed to giving the best to every child
• Can enthuse and inspire children
• Can make a significant contribution to the school
Work pattern: 36.25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Actual salary: £16.305.20 to £16,691.55
To be considered for the post, applicants are expected to show how they meet the job description and person specification in their application.
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: 30th August 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 5th September 2022
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and promoting children’s welfare. This post is subject to all the relevant pre-employment checks set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education, including an enhanced DBS certificate with a barred-list check.
Coventry City Council