Key Stage 1 Class Teacher - Willenhall Primary School
What is the job role?
We are delighted that you are interested in a teaching post at Willenhall Community Primary School. We are a committed and diverse group of teachers and support staff, unified in our approach to ensuring that our pupils become the best they can be. We do this with the belief that all pupils, can achieve excellent outcomes when surrounded and supported by skilled teachers with high expectations.
We know that learning in primary school can transform a child's life and we aim to make the difference for our children.
The successful applicant will need:
- To have a passion for teaching and learning in order to make a difference to children’s lives
- To be an excellent practitioner with secure subject knowledge
- To value inclusion and possess the drive to enable children to find their talents and passions
- To have positive behaviour management strategies and demonstrate a compassionate and restorative approach to dealing with behaviours
- To possess the skills to plan and deliver creative, engaging, effective learning curriculum
- To provide enriching experiences to expand the children’s horizons
- To have the knowledge and skills to apply assessment for learning
- To make an active contribution to school life and the wider community
- To have a sense of humour, positive outlook and a kind heart
- To have a commitment to their own professional learning which is supported by a dedicated leadership team
Our school offers you:
- Delightful children who are eager to learn
- A collaborative and supportive work team
- A commitment to staff welfare and work-life balance
- A strong culture of professional development to support staff to achieve highly and enjoy a successful career
Willenhall Community Primary School is a two-form entry school, with a 68 place Nursery, offering 15 and 30-hour provision at three points of entry during the year situated on the southern edge of Coventry. The school serves an area of high social deprivation but a community with a strong spirit.
The school was built in 2005. It is a two-floor building, but creative design allows exit on to the playground from both upstairs and downstairs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for this post. Two references will be taken up for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
All application forms to be returned to the school by email to email@example.com or to the school direct.
START DATE: 1st September 2022
SALARY: Teachers Main Scale
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED: Midnight 24th May 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: Friday 27th May 2002
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to visit our school, please email to book an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org
Coventry City Council