KS1 Teaching Assistant - St Andrew's CE Infant School
What is the job role?
Full-time (35 hrs per week) 8.30-4.00pm term time only 38 weeks
Salary: Grade 3 (level 3 qualified)
Start date:1st September 2022
St. Andrew’s CE Infant school is a two-form entry Church of England Infant school for pupils aged 4-7 years and currently has 180 pupils on roll.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistant who is fully supportive of our Christian ethos.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is child centred;
• Is an effective team member;
• Shows initiative and can work with high levels of independence;
• Has good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Is adaptable and has ambition, flexibility and good humour;
• Has a positive outlook and is calm under pressure;
• Can work creatively in partnership with pupils, families, staff, governors and the wider community;
• Is supportive of our Christian ethos
In return we can offer:
• A school with a strong Christian ethos, ambition and good team work;
• Friendly, well behaved, caring and motivated children who are eager to learn;
• An enthusiastic and committed staff;
• A mutually supportive network of schools (Compass Network) to work with;
• A commitment to your professional development.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 6th July 2022
Interviews: Monday 11th July 2022
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure.
Coventry City Council