Full Time Class Teacher - All Saints C of E Primary School
What is the job role?
Full Time Class Teacher
All Saints CofE Primary School is looking to appoint highly motivated, energetic and imaginative KS2 teachers who are passionate about teaching and learning. All Saints is an ambitious school and Governors are looking for like-minded individuals who are able to join our successful teaching team. Our team approach works to ensure our pupils enjoy the warmth and nurture of our school family whilst developing a love of learning and having fun.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has a passion to ensure every child feels successful and valued in their learning
• Offers proven good practice in teaching and learning
• Has the desire and ability to drive standards, with an understanding and experience of the strategies used for raising attainment
• Has the ability to analyse data effectively to identify and track the progress of vulnerable groups
• Understands how emotional wellbeing impacts on achievement
• Is a good team player with a forward thinking outlook
• Is able to lead, motivate and inspire others
• Offers good communication and interpersonal skills
• Is innovative, creative and a strategic thinker
• Embraces change and innovation positively
• Is flexible and dedicated to all areas of school life
We can offer:
• Well behaved pupils who are eager to learn
• Children who are enthusiastic for new experiences and challenges
• A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
• A supportive leadership team with good opportunities for CPD
• A forward thinking ethos where leaders encourage creativity and innovation
• An enthusiastic, supportive and hardworking team of staff
• Supportive Governors and Parents
Closing date: 23rd May 2022
Interview date: 25th May 2022
Applications packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school – email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council