Examinations Officer - Whitley Academy
What is the job role?
Grade 5 £22,183 - £27,741 FTE (Actual Salary £20,147 - £25,195)
37 hours per week, term-time only plus three weeks
(Attendance is required for examination results period)
Based at Whitley Academy, Abbey Road, Coventry CV3 4BD
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire of which Whitley Academy is the most recently affiliated. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
At Whitley Academy we aim to build meaningful relationships based on trust and mutual respect. We are committed to supporting all staff and students to “be the best you can be”.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a motivated and flexible candidate to join the team as Examination Officer. You will be involved in the whole examination process, from entering students and overseeing examinations to the distribution of results. You will be required to liaise with pupils, staff and examination boards to ensure accurate and precise rules and regulations are followed and you will be responsible for managing a team of examination invigilators.
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students and staff.
- Resilient with a strong personal drive.
- Passionate about securing the most productive learning opportunities for those in school, through effective data management.
- Values driven, to “be the best you can be”.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed.
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations and aspirations for all of our students.
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace.
- Frequent opportunities to collaborate with teachers and support staff from the other schools in the MAT to develop and share best practice.
- A vibrant, modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
We welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds, from people with a variety of skills and as such, the post would equally suit someone with experience of working with young people or a graduate, without previous experience, looking for a role in education.
If you are dynamic, enjoy a challenge and possess excellent communication skills, this vital role in our school could be the ideal opportunity for you. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: 25th January 2022 @ 9am
Interview date: TBA
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
HR Department, Finham Park Multi Academy Trust, Torrington Avenue, Coventry CV4 9WT
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council