Early Years Teaching Assistant - St Anne's Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
Are you a qualified Early Years Practitioner seeking your next challenge in a Nursey class within a Primary school?
We are seeking to recruit an Early Years Teaching Assistant to work in our happy, inclusive and successful school.
The start date is 1st September 2021 ready for the new intake of the Nursery children for the new academic year.
The successful Early Years Practitioner will:
• Have experience working with in an Early Years setting (Essential)
• Be required to be a Key Worker to a group of children
• Support children with additional needs on a 1:1 basis
• Assist with break and lunch time duties
• Organise indoor and outdoor learning activities
• Have excellent Knowledge of EYFS
• Communicate effectively
• Have good behaviour management
• Assist in the assessment of pupils
• Work on their own initiative and part of a team
• Be an effective communicator, both written
Work pattern: 35 hours per week term time only
How to Apply
Given the current situation with Covid-19, we realise that a flexible approach will need to be taken within the recruitment process to comply with the regularly updated government guidelines. Please call 024 76 302882 if you wish to discuss the role and your application in more detail.
If you are interested in this post – please download and complete an application form and return it together with any supporting information to school by hand, post or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 17th May 2021 at 12p.m.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted further and so if you have not heard from us by Friday 28th May, your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council