Early Years Teacher - Park Hill Primary School
What is the job role?
Park Hill Primary School Governors are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented teacher to join our successful school. You may already be an experienced EYFS teacher or be at the very start of your career.
Our existing team of staff strive for the very best outcomes for children.
We would like to welcome applications to join our teaching staff and our happy and caring environment?
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong ethos
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children
• Supportive parents and Governing Board Members
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children to make next steps in their development
• Set high standards for themselves and others
• Work successfully in partnership with a large team, parents and our community
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
• Have an in depth knowledge of EYFS stage curriculum and principles
• Demonstrate the ability to accurately track and assess the development of children 0-5 years
Fixed Term for 12 months. September 2021 - August 2022
Recruitment and retention allowance to suitable candidates
By joining Park Hill Primary School you will be part of a Local Authority Compass Network as well as benefit from excellent school-based and other network-wide CPD opportunities.
For further information, please visit www.parkhillprimaryschool.co.uk where application forms can be downloaded – alternatively, please email: email@example.com to request an information pack.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 22nd March 2021
Interview date: Thursday 1st April 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council