Deputy Headteacher - Grange Farm Primary School
What is the job role?
At Grange Farm Primary School we want our pupils to have an enthusiasm for life and their learning.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is:
- innovative, hardworking and passionate about improving educational standards
- an inspirational and strategic leader who can support the Headteacher in building on the school’s strong tradition of continuous improvement
who wants to:
- empower and motivate staff and pupils to achieve their full potential
- promote and maintain excellent relationships with Parent, Carers and the wider Community
- develop healthy, independent and curious learners
- acknowledge and celebrate strengths of all individuals
- meet the challenges of the future and continue on our journey to ‘Outstanding’.
If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you would like an informal discussion about this exciting post or wish to arrange a school visit, please contact us at Grange Farm Primary School: 024 76 411098 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 7th July - Midday
Interview date: Wednesday 13th July
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Coventry City Council