Cleaner - Barr's Hill School
What is the job role?
The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
- It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a professional and motivated colleague to work as part of the cleaning team responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness, hygiene and presentation throughout Barr’s Hill School.
You will be expected to undertake cleaning duties in an efficient and effective manner and to adopt a customer focussed approach to your work. You will be committed to building brighter futures and able to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding both of working practices, equipment and materials in relation to cleaning, and of the importance of health and safety and hygiene in the school environment.
Full time and part time hours available, term time only plus 1 week (39 weeks)
The current working pattern for the role is 3.30pm until 6.30pm Monday to Friday- this may be subject to change in accordance with the needs of the school.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
- Supported professional development
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Occupational Health Services
- 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service
Application forms and further details are available below or by contacting the school on 02476 234600 ext 254 or email Recruitment@barrshill.coventry.sch.uk
Closing date: Midday 8th July 2020
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the published closing date.
Interview date to be confirmed.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to the school address marked for the attention of Suki Garchay, HR Manager.
Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
Coventry City Council