Classroom Teacher Key Stage 1 / 2 - Keresley Grange Primary a Futures Trust Academy
What is the job role?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and dedicated teacher to join our school community at Keresley Grange Primary School on our journey to being outstanding. Keresley Grange is a story telling school and the school aims are Language, Learning, Lives.
This is an exciting time to join the school and The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
Learners First – teachers and leaders totally focused upon the educational benefit of our pupils and students within a safe and supportive environment.
It’s About Learning – teachers and leaders totally focused upon developing and improving the learning of pupils and students underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships.
No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure teachers and leaders maximise the academic achievement of pupils and students whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well-rounded individuals.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified classroom teacher with high expectations that will embrace the aims of the school to develop children’s language and love of reading to extend their vocabulary, to teach them to challenge themselves and to follow our value of Respect.
You will be committed to building brighter futures and ensuring each child reaches their full potential.
The successful applicant will:-
- Inspire a love of learning
- Have high standards and aspirations for themselves and others
- Have a commitment to providing first class opportunities so that each child is able to achieve their full potential.
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and want to make a difference
- Be an inspirational leader who is capable of supporting and motivating others
- Be capable of contributing to whole school improvement
In return we can offer:-
- A good school where children demonstrate good behaviour and have respect for each other and are keen to learn
- A hard working, professional, caring, friendly team of staff who are dedicated to achieving the best for every one of our pupils
- A commitment to bespoke professional development and opportunities to work collaboratively with the schools across ‘The Futures Trust’
What makes us a good employer?
The Trust recognises that people's needs will change throughout their working lives and is committed to developing and delivering working practices and policies that are responsive to this. In addition to opportunities for professional development the Trust offers attractive reward and benefits packages including competitive rates of pay, access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme, online discount at retail, travel, theme park and other leisure providers, policies to support family and carer commitments, Occupational Health services and career pathways across the Trust.
Closing date: 3pm on Friday 23rd April 2021
Interview date: Friday 30th April 2021
Visits to the school are welcomed.
For further information please visit our website: www.keresleygrange.co.uk
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to the school address marked for the attention of Carly Arnold, School Business Manager.
Keresley Grange Primary School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Coventry City Council