Class Teacher - to cover maternity Leave - Alderman's Green Community Primary School
What is the job role?
Alderman’s Green is on an exciting journey of school improvement and we are looking for a teacher to cover maternity leave from October 2020, who has a desire to make a significant impact on the lives of children, and to play a part in shaping the future direction of this wonderful school. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
As part of our dedicated and hardworking team you will have the opportunity to develop, enhance and broaden the learning opportunities of all children with a variety of needs, all in a modern, state of the art building.
We are looking for a professional who:
• Has high expectations of work and behaviour and sets high standards for themselves and all children.
• Is dedicated to and passionate about developing children and the ways in which they learn.
• Is creative in planning exciting lessons.
• Is committed to working in partnership with colleagues, SLT, Governors and in other schools.
• Shares our school core values
• Creates a vibrant and welcoming classroom environment.
• Models exemplary classroom practice and has the ability to support and develop the practice of others and has a desire to professionally develop oneself.
• Enjoys teaching and the challenges that teaching can bring.
The successful candidate will:
• Be first and foremost, an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
• Be able to work flexibly and supportively as part of a team.
• Demonstrate an energy and understanding which ensures all children in their care achieve the very highest outcomes, both personally and academically.
• Be committed to creating a stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
In return we can offer:
• Responsive pupils who enjoy coming to school, are well behaved and who have good attitudes towards their learning.
• Dedicated, hardworking and highly professional team of teaching, support and office staff.
• A wide range for quality support and professional development.
• A wide range of resources, including an outdoor area.
• Parents who value the school.
• Strong community links.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please make an appointment by contacting the school on 024 7668 8918.
An application pack is available to download below. Please complete and return the application form to mailto:email@example.com
Closing date: 01/10/2020
Interview date: 07/10/2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Coventry City Council