Class Teacher - Templars Primary School
What is the job role?
Full Time Teacher Main Professional Grade
Group 4 School - NOR 620
Templars is a friendly and welcoming school where all staff are valued and supported to reach their full potential. One of our teachers has been promoted to a leadership role and so we are delighted to be able to recruit a new team member. We are committed to developing all our staff and are looking for a great teacher with ambition for leadership in the future.
We are a good school (Ofsted 2017), where the whole team is committed to improving the life opportunities of all our pupils and staff, located in a modern building in the south west of the city. We have high aspirations for the children in our wonderfully diverse catchment area, our children are central to all we do.
The successful candidate will be:-
A good or outstanding, dedicated and resilient Teacher, with a positive attitude and a love of learning.
- A motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all.
- Confident, inspiring, and able to communicate with clarity.
- Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
- Approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward.
- Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
We can offer you:
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career within Templars’ Primary School.
- A strong, happy and supportive team, where everyone is valued.
- The opportunity to make a difference to pupil progress and attainment with the
support of a dedicated and supportive leadership team, who understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed, although will be conducted in a COVID safe manner. Please contact our admin team on tel: 024 7646 6337 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 13th December 2021 at 12 midday
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council