Class Teacher KS2 - Alderman's Green Community Primary School
What is the job role?
Alderman’s Green is on an exciting journey of school improvement and we are looking for a KS2 teacher, to start after half term, who has a desire to make a significant impact on the lives of children, and to play a part in shaping the future direction of this wonderful school.
As part of our dedicated and hardworking team you will have the opportunity to develop, enhance and broaden the learning opportunities of all children with a variety of needs, all in a modern, state of the art building.
We are looking for a professional who:
• Has high expectations of work and behaviour and sets high standards for themselves and all children.
• Is dedicated to and passionate about developing children and the ways in which they learn.
The successful candidate will:
• Be first and foremost, an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
• Be able to work flexibly and supportively as part of a team.
• Demonstrate an energy and understanding which ensures all children in their care achieve the very highest outcomes, both personally and academically.
• Be committed to creatin a stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
In return we can offer:
• Responsive pupils who enjoy coming to school, are well behaved and who have good attitudes towards their learning.
• Dedicated, hardworking and highly professional team of teaching, support and office staff.
• A wide range for quality support and professional development.
• A wide range of resources, including an outdoor area.
• Parents who value the school.
• Strong community links.
Work pattern: Initially to the end of the summer 2021 term.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please make an appointment by contacting the school on 024 7668 8918.
Please complete and return the application form to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wed 21st October 2020
Interview date: Friday 23rd October 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Coventry City Council