Class Teacher - Holbrook Primary School
What is the job role?
Available from Summer term 2023 - 17 April 2023
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then why don’t you come and join our welcoming team of staff and pupils at Holbrook, a successful, multi-cultural school.
We thrive on supporting our community and inspire our children so that they have the BEST opportunities for the future!
Due to movement within our staffing, we are looking for a dynamic and outstanding practitioner to come and join our teaching team. The position is suitable for an early career teacher (with suitable KS2 experience from their placements) or a teacher with experience who is looking to advance their practice further by working in a contrasting school environment. Career progression and TLR opportunities are available in the longer term.
We are looking for a KS2 teacher who:
- Has a good knowledge of on-going developments within the curriculum.
- Is an excellent, creative classroom practitioner with high expectations of attainment for all, looking for a new challenge
- Is an excellent communicator who believe in working as part of a team
- Has knowledge of data and how this is used to raise achievement.
- Has a commitment to a multicultural ethos
- Has a commitment to raising standards of teaching and learning across the curriculum and maintaining these.
- Has the drive and determination to support the school in continuing to raise standards, ensuring that all pupils meet their individual challenge, grow as learners and achieve their BEST!
In return we can offer you:
· Enthusiastic and friendly children who take responsibility for driving their learning and believe in attaining their BEST.
· Leadership support and high quality professional development opportunities
· The opportunity to work with a supportive and friendly team who are shaping the future of our school and community, securing success for all.
Closing date: Monday 13th February 2023
Interview dates: Thursday 16th February 2023
For an informal visit please contact the school by telephone or e-mail
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school on the above telephone number or email.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council